What should I do if I don't turn on after power on?
1. Please confirm if the power cable is connected properly;
2. Please confirm whether the power supply used meets the power supply requirements of the motherboard;
3. Reinsert and unplug the memory module;
4. Replace the memory module;
5. Clean the motherboard CMOS according to the motherboard manual.
What's wrong with VGA not displaying after startup?
1. Check if the display is turned on;
2. Check whether the circuit function of the display is normal;
3. Check if LVDS or EDP is set as the main display in the BIOS;
4. Check if the driver is not installed on the multi connected display module.
How to solve the problem where BIOS Setup settings cannot be
1. Please confirm if the CMOS battery voltage is lower than 2.8V. If it is lower than 2.8V, please replace it with a new battery and reset it to save.
2. Due to BIOS failure, a new BIOS can be flushed in for verification.
What if I cannot access the system or cannot find the hard d
1. Please confirm if the power and data cables of the hard drive are connected properly;
2. Please confirm if the hard drive is damaged;
3. Please confirm whether the operating system is normally installed in the hard disk;
4. Check if the hard drive is inserted in the wrong position;
5. Check if the hard drive mode motherboard is not supported.
What should I do if there is a blue screen or a crash during
1. Please confirm if the memory module and external card are loose;
2. Remove newly installed hardware, uninstall drivers or software;
3. Replace the memory.